Sales Development Manager - Graduate
Graduate Sales Development Manager - Manchester
Are you a graduate looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced industry? Driven and motivated to progress your career in a high-performing business? This role as a Sales Development Manager could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This organisation is an FMCG business, with a variety of instantly recognisable brands that we use everyday. The UK part of the business is at the forefront of the company's growth, punching above their weight in this category.
My client is looking for a Sales Development Manager to join their fast-growing and ambitious FMCG company near Manchester. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the National Account Manager in driving the growth of a variety of products
- General administration to assist the smooth-running of sales processes
- Gaining market knowledge and an understanding of the products, to help maximise growth and development of the business
Salary - £20,000
- The candidate must have strong academics, with a 1st or 2:1 from a top University
- Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills
- Someone who has demonstrated success in building new relationships
- Passionate and outgoing
- Experience in a commercial FMCG role is preferable but not necessary
If this fits your experience and ambition, then apply now!