National Account Manager, Top 4
Are you interested in working with some of the world’s largest food and beverage brands?..... Think Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana to name a few!
PepsiCo are on the look-out for a first class Account Executive to join our head office sales team in Reading, Berkshire to help us deliver what we’re famous for: great results and great customer service and great brands! The role will be working with one of our Top 4 customers.Promotions and New Product Development (NPD) come thick and fast at PepsiCo, so you’ll also be making sure that your customer receives a Gold Standard execution of all promotional activity and NPD launches.The onus will be on developing great relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers, making sure we have all the correct information and data to make the best business decisions and building your account management skills along the way.
This is a great role for someone who looking to get develop their Account Management skills and progress their career to the next level - you'll work with great brands, leaders and customers in a company who put talent at the center of everything they do.
- Support the Customer Business Manager (CBM) in delivering Revenue Plan within the agreed budget, across all PepsiCo UK brands
- Manage relationships with key customer contacts in Buying, Supply, POS and more.
- Own your own P&L and track execution, budget and shopper marketing plans
- Assist in the building of an annual Joint Business Plan and promotional plans that create excitement and deliver positive ROI.
- Responsible for winning and managing ‘white space’ accounts
- Manage internal sales system for promotional and NPD forecasts in line with targets and budgets.
- Work with the Net Revenue team to ensure changes to promotional plan works for both customer and PUK.
- Manage supply chain contacts internally and externally to ensure base, NPD and promoted volume are maximised. Conduct monthly Planning & Execution meetings to help achieve this.
- Maintain account price files to reduce invoice mismatches; assist credit control team in unpaid recovery.
- Ensure that all account administration is completed on time and accurately, e.g. promotional forms, new line forms, turnover trackers, scorecard updates.
- Be the main internal and external point of contact in the CBM’s absence. Develop the knowledge and skills to be able to deal with a range of day to day issues, with support from manager.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver motivating solutions to engage Iceland to achieve financial and execution targets.
- Experience within FMCG/ Retail sector desirable
- Sales experience e.g. handling customer issues and negotiating.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data e.g. experience with systems/ excel
- Proactive – able to identify business opportunity before they happen, and build and execute plans to resolve.
- Drive for results – able to manage a complex and varied agenda and keep focused on the right priorities.
- Customer centric focus – puts the customer at the heart of all decisions, and is the internal voice for the customer.
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate clearly and professionally with people at different levels of seniority.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a number of external and internal contacts, to drive mutual benefit.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline