Sales Executive - Foodservice/OOH - Nutritious Food SME
Looking for your next move? How about with a nutritious food brand, paving the way for good honest healthy snacks?
We are very excited to be working with an FMCG food start-up brand who have been described as "utterly delicious"! Their products are packed with the best quality, most nutritious ingredients on the planet!
Within five months of launching, this brand gained listings in Sainsbury’s, Asda and Morrison’s. Quickly after, they began supplying Bidfood, Brakes, Compass and Sodexo so they are well on their way to becoming market leaders in their category! Hardly surprising considering they were founded by two ex-blue chip FMCG directors, so there is a wealth of knowledge to learn from these two founders!
With more innovation in the pipeline for 2018/19 and a refresh of the brand’s look, they are now on the hunt for an exceptional Sales Executive to join the team. You will be working along side one of the Founders where you will be responsible for the OOH/Foodservice channel.
- Developing and executing sales strategy with existing customers including Brakes, Bidfood and Compass.
- Identifying new customer opportunities and securing new business across key channels, Foodservice, OOH and Health Wholesalers.
- Developing and delivering annual account plans covering trade shows, promotions, trade advertising and sampling evens.
- Analysing market, competitor and sales data, identifying key insights and growth opportunities for expanding distribution and successfully launching NPD product range.
What we need from you:
- Have at least 1+ years’ experience working in FMCG food/drink industry.
- A proven track record of growing existing sales as well as winning and developing new business.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, bags of drive and a passion to succeed.
- A strong customer service ethic, the integrity to always deliver on commitments
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for sport, exercise and healthy living too!
If you are looking to join a team of foodie innovators and disruptors who operate with speed and agility as well as with a love for creating nutritious tasty foods, then this is an unmissable opportunity!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.