Area Sales Representative (Van Sales) - London
We are looking for someone to join the family and be the face of our products within London. You will be growing business, increasing sales and delivering our flavoursome crisps to our consumers.
Pipers Crisps is a forward thinking, dynamic and fun place to work. The business is made up of individuals that together make one high performing team. They offer full development opportunities and training in your chosen sector. Pipers is a first class employer and company you will feel proud to be part of.
Pipers Crisps is a premium snack brand and produce over 700,000 packs of crisps each week, supplying a range of outlets across the UK and abroad. From humble beginnings of three farmers selling to a local pub, the business now turns over more than £12m and has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’.
You will have responsibility for opening appropriate new customers for Pipers within London to create a customer base that you will then sell to and service through a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly call cycle. You will be selling Pipers Crisps range and other snacks.
You will do this through calling on a combination of centrally provided and personally identified prospect customers, to sell the benefits of Pipers, its USPs & services and turning them into customers by taking orders that you will fulfil from stock on your van. You will focus on outlets in the On-Trade, Delis, Food to Go Outlets and Convenience stores.
- Sell Pipers Crisps and snacks to suitable NEW outlets
- Achieve new business targets.
- Grow the number of trading customers in London
- Revisit outlets regularly to maintain their stock levels through direct sales from van stock
- Being organised to plan, prospect, follow up and carry out administration
- Maximise range of our products in outlets and give excellent customer service and support
- Engaging personality
- Van sales background – desirable
- You should want to be part of something bigger and want to develop within the business
- Able to work on own initiative
- Resilient to disappointment: (we all have bad days, but we have to get on and deliver)
Being part of our organisation will open up a wealth of career development opportunities. Here at Pipers we value our employees and we will invest the time to help you find the right career path for you.
Salary & Benefits: £26k - £28k + performance based bonus scheme, flexible benefits package plus so much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this role sounds like you, then please give Matt a call to discuss further on 07543 184009. Alternatively, drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.