Head of Field Sales
3 days left
- Contract Type
The Head of Field Sales will lead a large Sales team, developing and managing relationships with Independents, Key Accounts and Wholesale in the South of the UK.
Our client is a reputable, Global FMCG business.
The Head of Field Sales for the South, will play a key role in helping to shape and deliver Commercial and Trade across Independents, Key Accounts and Wholesale. Leading a team of 10 Regional Business Managers and a further 100 field sales team members, the Head of Field Sales will seek to continually coach and develop their team, encouraging and influencing team members to reach their targets, goals, and ultimately their career objectives.
The successful candidate will collaborate and work closely with Trade Marketing teams to ensure the effective execution of projects and first-class customer service and satisfaction; the successful candidate will take overall accountability for the execution of all initiatives, brand objectives and sales targets for the South of the UK. Furthermore, the Head of Field Sales will build excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring strong, collaborative alliances that are productive and open.
The successful candidate will take full commercial accountability for the region.
This is a field-based role, reporting into the Bristol Head Office. The ideal location for the candidate is along the M4 Corridor.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven sales leadership background within FMCG
- Have held P&L responsibility in excess of £50m
- Ideally have a proven track record in Independents, Wholesale and Convenience
- Will have lead Regional Sales Managers or equivalent
- Have a strong commercial track record
- Have a strong, working knowledge of Trade Marketing
- Will be charismatic
- Will be passionate about people development
- Will have strong, proven stakeholder management skills
- Have demonstrable, excellent communication skill
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits package