Area Sales Manager
- Looking for an Area Sales Manager to take on and drive forward the East Anglia and Northern Home Counties & Lincolnshire region.
- Looking after an account base of existing customers as well as developing new accounts, predominantly independent retailers but also national accounts and the mid – high-end contract market
About the Company:
- An established family owned and run company who specialise in the design and distribution of high quality kitchen doors and accessories,
- They have an excellent reputation for quality of products and service.
- They have been supplying the kitchen trade for over 30 years, they are currently experiencing record growth.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Must have experience in working in an external sales role specifically within the kitchen sector, please do not apply if you do not have this.
- You will be adept at sales and an excellent relationship builder who can grow and maintain the customer base.
- You will be able to work unsupervised out on the road conducting visits and work on your own initiative.
- c£35,000pa + bonus + commission
- Company car
Contact: Rachel Osmond
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.