Food Range Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Slimming World is the UK’s most advanced weight management organisation, helping members lose weight in our 19,000 groups around the UK every week. The company has experienced consistent growth each year for the past ten years, taking the brand to a clear leadership position in the UK and Ireland.
Our in-house Food and Publications team is responsible for a highly successful food range including the UK’s largest frozen ready meal brand and one of the top selling cereal bar ranges, which play a vital part in supporting our members on their weight loss journeys. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help us promote these ranges to our members, Consultants and the general public, in keeping with Slimming World’s unique culture and values.
Reporting to the Head of Food and Publications, the successful candidate with work closely with our internal teams including marketing, design and writing to develop and deliver brand marketing strategies for both new and established Slimming World food range products. You’ll also work closely with our PR and social media teams working within an integrated Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned (PESO) framework.
Previous experience of working in, or with, the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry – and preferably the food industry - will be beneficial, as well as having a passion for food in general, and Slimming World in particular. If you're analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then this is the perfect role for you.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- have a proven track record of delivering results in a similar role or industry, responsible for marketing activities including advertising, social media, and packaging design
- demonstrate exceptional communication skills in a warm and friendly way, with good judgement, common sense and a light touch
- are keen to take the initiative, while seeing projects through from start to finish with a highly motivated, unerring can-do mentality
- have experience of working collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders, confidently managing multiple tasks and working well under pressure
- understand Slimming World and how we help our members to succeed and achieve their weight loss dreams.
Previous experience in an insight environment would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly including evenings and weekends and must be willing to travel around the UK and Ireland when needed.
Please apply via our website www.slimmingworld.co.uk/careers sending your CV and a covering letter stating your current salary, telling us about you, and sharing three of your most recent achievements in a similar role.