Business Development Manager - On Trade
Responsible for maintaining current sales and building new sales & distribution with specific accounts including small pub groups, wholesalers and other RTM customers in London.
My client are an exciting and innovative beer business who are showing consistent double digit growth. They are already a firm favourite and among the market leaders within the off-trade and now looking to continue their expansion into the on-trade.
The key responsibilities are:
- Develop relationships with key regional sales managers of specific wholesalers to maximise opportunities available
- Build relationships with key retail operators in London in order to build our brand portfolio sales with them
- Deliver against budgets set by the business as part of the overall on trade budget in conjunction with your NAM
- Build account plans with key customers to deliver your business objectives and ensure strong business relationships, improve rate of sale and profitability
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service across your account portfolio
- Work closely with your NAM to ensure agreed National plans are delivered at field level
- Present account updates and future plans at bi-monthly sales team meetings
The successful applicant will display the following:
- Self motivated, confident and outgoing with the ability to build relationships at various levels.
- Creative with a can do attitude able to overcome challenges and find solutions in order to succeed
- Energetic and ambitious with the drive and determination to win
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Well educated with relevant sales or marketing experience preferably gained working within the drinks industry
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Zones 1-6 travel card (inc personal use)