Sales Account Manager
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful company - specialists in the sale of catering equipment.
- Established for over 20 years my clients are a hugely successful in the supply of catering products to the foodservice sector
- As a territory account manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining an established account portfolio.
- You will also be responsible for growth by renewing these accounts increasing their spend.
- You will be required to make regular visits to existing clients to promote the full range of products available.
Skills & experience required:
- Ideally candidates will have some experience in the catering equipment or foodservice sector, but more importantly is that candidates will have strong B2B sales experience working in a competitive environment used to high activity.
- My client is looking for someone who is an enthusiastic sales person, who really wants to progress their career.
- Candidates will have a proven sales background and able to demonstrate hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- My client strives to retain their workforce by supporting and rewarding their staff.
- As well as a competitive salary you will be offered a very good benefits package that includes monthly bonus, company car, ipad, pension, and company credit and fuel cards.
- This is a great opportunity to join a hugely successful, well establish company with a track record of growth and an excellent market presence.
To apply to this position please contact Craig Tindall at Cavendish Maine on email@example.com
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.