International Key Account Manager
Our client is recruiting for an International Key Account Manager, office based in either Manchester (some flex). The position is fundamental in agreeing contracts with our international customer, developing & securing growth within the International key accounts, through direction and leadership.
You will be working closely with the Key Account Managers in each country to identify and develop growth opportunities and to propose solutions
Our client is a global and diversified consumer products company and a leading supplier of many household names and are looking to appoint a International Key Account Manager.
- Currently working as an International Key Account Manager or SNAM - C.D market.
- Direct responsibility for international customers
- Define the global strategy for your accounts and ensure best planning and execution locally through delivery by local KAM's
- Lead account by continuously reviewing and consulting countries on solutions, product strategy, and local commercial policies…etc
- Responsibility for growth of market share in existing markets as well as maximizing new account opportunities
- Represent the countries at the customer on an international level and lead yearly negotiations by ensuring growth and profitability of the accounts
- You will be the customer point of contact & escalation
- Provide tactical input on the planning and execution of the annual Budget and ensure that the account plans have sufficient opportunities for reaching the organizations financial goals
- Collaborate closely with Senior Director on strategic projects for growth
- Close involvement and consultation on solution proposals, proposal creation, pricing strategy and methodology
- Coach and mentor local Key Accounts & functional teams
- + 7/8 years relevant key account experience
- Experience in handling several major accounts
- Experience in negotiating with buying group head offices
- Fluent in French and English
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Option to buy up to 5 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Free car parking