Regional Sales Manager
- Contract Type
A new territory position is available within a leading supplier of light catering equipment into the Catering Wholesale / Distributor market. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Manager to join an established company. The individual will manage and develop relationships with customers within Scotland and some Northern Counties.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving clearly defined targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing Key Independent Distributors
- Manage accounts accordingly
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to the Sales Manager and Directors
- End User work, often working on behalf of a distributor
- Any other duties which role may include
- Strong sales track record in developing business with Key Regional Independent Distributors
- Good commercial acumen
- Effective Negotiation skills
- Demonstrable Sales Success in developing both existing & new business
- Good communication skills with the ability to network effectively across all functions within the Distributor’s organisation
- Well organised with good planning skills and the ability to deliver the right activity to support and enable the customers to grow
- Team player who can integrate easily with internal organisation and build strong working with relationships across all departments, particularly Sales Advisor, Marketing and Product Management Teams
- Strong IT skills across core Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook and use of App’s within the work place)
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £32,500-£37,500 per annum depending on experience plus car, bonus c£10,000, pension and healthcare.
The Sales Manager role will be covering Scotland and some Northern counties.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly