Regional Sales Manager
Urgent new vacancy for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join my clients North East business unit. You will be responsible for c.£40million and management of a large regional field sales team. Keen to speak to candidates from a people management, foodservice / wholesale background.
As Regional Sales Manager for the North East division, you will be responsible for c.£40million and management of a large regional field sales team, selling into foodservice accounts and food manufacturers.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in line management, managing at least 7/8 direct reports.
- Experience within foodservice / wholesale.
- P&L responsibility.
- Exceptional sales history, leading high performing field sales teams to achieve target.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, presentation, listening.
- Excellent relationship management experience.
- Ability to influence and persuade internally and externally, at all levels of an organisations.
- Excellent commercial accumen.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Flexible to cover the North East England region.
Excellent basic salary + full benefits package