Customer account manager – Retail
3 days left
- Contract Type
Customer account manager (Ireland) – retail
Remote in Ireland
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Reporting into the Retail Controller, you will develop and execute our customer strategy and business plan. You will be responsible for the achievement of turnover and the P&L of your customers as well as for the implementation and the optimisation of the category strategies. Key responsibilities:
- Customer Strategy and Business Plan
- Work out a joint customer business plan
- Work in close collaboration with the Category and Insight team for the category input, and with customer marketing for the channel plan
- Develop optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan @ the customer) and manage promo investments
- Manage customer promo investment
- Deliver the agreed plan, follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement
- Close deals with the Customer by negotiating the trade terms, trade funding, and counterparts according to the strategy
- Manage overall levels of Customer Investments
- Monitor Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share
- Be an active ambassador of Upfield
- Participate actively in the account managers meetings always looking at the best solution for the business
- Your Personal Power! At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Account Management experience with FMCG
- Experience within food/drinks preferred
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!