Business Development Manager
· European Market Leader in Safety Footwear and Workwear
· 50% Account Management – 50% Business development
· Progression into Key Accounts & European sales
The Role: Representing the Stanley brand of Clothing and safety Footwear, the new Sales Manager will be responsible for prospecting new business and managing an existing account base. Working from home, you will cover the UK. Supported by the EMEA sales manager you will be focused on launching the New range of Stanley workwear. Selling to merchants, DIY and specialist PPE distributors and retailers. With a real focus on growing our Key Account Business. To be successful in this role you must have sold workwear or safety footwear, be credible and have the drive to exceed and make this role your own.
· Work In Progress Ltd have been established 18 years, and are the Global license holders for Both Stanley & Dewalt safety footwear & Clothing, based out of St Albans with warehousing and office in Colne (Lancashire) We design and distribute footwear and clothing for professional tradesman. A global brand leader manufacturing quality, durable and great value products, this is a fantastic opportunity to help Launch the new 2019/2010 Stanley clothing range.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Must have b2b sales experience – within safety footwear & Workwear
· Ideally field based background
· Someone with the drive to make this new role their own
· Candidates who can work on their own initiative and are capable of progressing to National accounts and European sales
If you are well motivated and enjoy the rewards offered by hard work please submit your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org