Retail Manager - Flooring
- Due to planned growth my client is looking to strengthen its sales force with the key appointment of a Retail Manager to cover Central London.
- The job role entails managing and maintaining the showroom, serving customers in the showroom, arranging site surveys with clients and obtaining orders, increasing showroom sales over time.
- The job holder will be supporting and growing sales to existing customers and calling on new accounts to introduce the company’s portfolio of products.
About the Company:
- A respected market leader within the Floorcoverings sector who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales team with the key recruitment of an additional sales professional within London.
- The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities.
- It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with them.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- We are looking for a sales professional who must have experience in flooring and be proficient in the measuring and selling of carpet, vinyl, linoleum and wood.
Please email your CV to Russell Cripps, Managing Partner in the first instance firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.