National Account Manager - Retail
An excellent opportunity here for an experienced NAE / Junior NAM who is looking to progress their career to NAM level with a leading FMCG brand who are at the forefront of their category within the UK Retail channels.
The role will have full P&L responsibility for the Specialist Retail channel with a customer portfolio that has a lot of growth opportunities in addition to winning new customers. You will devise and negotiate the JBP with the Buying teams and drive the agenda of improving margin and profitability of the account in line with the company’s commercial objectives and goals. The role requires great interpersonal and team working skills as you work together with Marketing Category, Finance and Supply Chain ensuring NPD gaps are identified, lead customer range reviews and delivery of accurate forecasts.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Must have some experience managing retail accounts with P&L responsibility
- Sound understanding of Joint Business Plans and working directly with retail Buyers
- Able to influence, sell, & negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be savvy with numbers and a strong communicator
- Identify and develop relevant consumer and/or shopper insights
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work in the Midlands based HQ 2-3 days p/wk
- Degree educated
This role is ideal for an experienced NAE / JNAM level candidate looking to develop their career and step up to National Account Manager level. Simply a superb opportunity to secure your first NAM role.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.