National Account Manager - Online Grocery
A dynamic role working for a Top3 brand in category who are at the forefront of the UK grocery retail channel and is leading the way in product innovation and investment in TV advertising. The business has seen serious change over the past 18mths to address the demanding consumer audience in their category as it continues to thrive on this success.
This newly created role reports in to the Channel Controller and will have full responsibility for driving the E-commerce customer portfolio and executing the growth plan. You will have the autonomy to develop the customer strategy in accordance with the overall channel plan whilst conducting regular reviews of business performance and promotion strategies. This is a pivotal and high-profile role in a business that continues to challenge the brand leader in a results focused environment.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Must have a passion for the Online / eCommerce grocery channel
- Solid commercial experience operating within the Online Grocery channel for an FMCG brand
- Evidence of developing the Online channel in a previous role
- Devising and executing Joint Business Plans
- Customer relationship management through selling and negotiation
- Ability to effectively monitor online category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work in the Midlands based HQ 2-3 days p/wk
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.