National Account Manager
- A well respected organisation within the DIY sector who specialise in cutting tools and related machinery are looing to expand their team and grow sales.
- It’s an exciting time to join this dynamic innovative company.
- With a strong media presence and a drive to succeed they are keen to attract someone with career ambitions and a drive to succeed.
- Recruiting for a National Account Manager to manage Kingfisher (B&Q and Screwfix – this may also entail managing some European Kingfisher brands).
- You will work at head office level and develop the accounts building strong business relationships.
- This role will also have people management responsibility with two junior sales professionals reporting into this role.
- For this National Account Manager role, you will ideally come from the DIY sector but this is not essential.
- Manage accounts, as listed above is essential or experience of managing large DIY retailers and merchants would be ideal.
- People management experience would also be highly desired but not essential.
- You will bring fresh ideas to the company and be flexible to change with a desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- This role would suit someone who is placed in-between the accounts and head office in Sheffield, as there will be regular visits to both locations.
- £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and car and benefits
Quoting Reference: RW/J05522E
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.