Regional Manager P&G
Regional Field Team Manager (Procter & Gamble)
Salary: £31,500 + up to 15% Bonus + Company Car
Territory: North West/ West Midlands. Ideal Location – Stoke-On-Trent (Manchester- Birmingham)
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within field management? Field Sales Solutions are looking for an experienced and Inspirational leader who can deliver real return-on-investment working on our Procter & Gamble account. Your challenge will be to take on a high-performing team and drive them to continue achieving and exceeding KPIs and objectives. Would you like the responsibility to recruit, develop, motivate and inspire your own team of Sales Development Managers and Territory Development Managers focusing on Grocery & High street?
What will you be doing?
- Spending 3-4 days a week in the field, leading and developing your team
- Sourcing the best people to add to your team and focusing on retention
- Agreeing performance benchmarks and action plans and reviewing performance against them
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement, using company policies and procedures as a guide
- Identifying performance trends and opportunities to improve them across the board
What will you need?
- Three years’ experience leading and managing sales or merchandising teams in the field
- Experience within the grocery sector
- Proven ability to deliver truly outstanding performance
- Incredible organisational skills
- The confidence to face any potential performance issues with determination and make tough decisions
- The ability to deliver the best one-to-one coaching and training
- The ability to turn raw data into insights that inspire and excite your team
- Outstanding presentation skills across all media – from social to PowerPoint.
- This is a remarkable career move: a leadership role where you have the scope to shape, build and mentor a team with bright careers ahead of them. At the same time, FSS is expanding rapidly. So, there is impressive career potential here for you, too
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company car