Are you a seasoned pro when it comes to Category Management? Looking for a new challenge to get your teeth in to? Do you want full autonomy of the strategy and the freedom to manage your own desk?
In this role you will be fully responsible for the category management of the full product range for a market leading FMCG food and beverage Company. The company is very successful and well known within their field. For this you will work closely with the Category Director to a) sort out/ reduce the product range b) provide market insight c) Look at data and trends d) provide future plans e) be able to present and justify your plans. This is why we need a seasoned pro for this role. It is a big challenge but one that will add significant value to this multi-billion pound company.
- Analyse market and consumer data
- Cross functional working with sales team
- Category reviews, range reviews, NPD, new product presentations
- Develop shopper activation plans
- Market insight
- Strategy/ annual plan
- Future plans
- Present to board
- Build external relationship with key customers
Package: £40,000 - £50,000 plus car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits.
- 3+ years Category Management experience
- FMCG background Food or Beverage – essential
- Retail category experience
- Data analysis experience
- Consumer and shopper research techniques
- Experience of working cross divisionally
- Experience of working with Buyers
- Presentation skills
- Commercially astute
- Internal and external communication skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.