Area Sales Manager
- Present the brands and products in a professional and authoritative manner at all times.
- Develop sales of bathing products to regional housebuilders and specifiers.
- Development of showroom customers and display outlets.
About the Company:
- A market leader and major player in the sanitary world
- A French manufacturer who have revolutionised home improvements, with a strong presence in the UK.
- Offering sanitary solutions and more recently shower enclosures
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Field sales experience within the KBB sector, as well as strong knowledge of the specification route to market
- Self-sufficient and motivated, with the ability to organise workload and diary in order to meet expectations and sales targets
- Organised and professional with excellent customer service skills.
- c£40,000pa + commission
- Company car
- Laptop, phone etc
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.