National Account Executive
National Account Executive – NUS, Festivals and UK Stadia/Arenas
Salary: £35,000 per annum. 20% bonus, car or travel allowance, matched contribution pension scheme and healthcare.
Our client is one of the most instantly recognisable brands globally with a fantastic reputation for innovation and marketing. A true market leader and attractive employer.
This National Account Executive role will be managing NUS, Festivals and UK Stadia/Arenas selling one of the biggest soft drink’s brands across this customer base and supporting the National Account Manager on a bigger account base gaining key commercial understanding and responsibility.
National Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Define, manage and deliver against budgets to maximise sales performance
- Achieve a specific level of forecasting accuracy
- Control budget for each account as agreed with NAM
- Deliver growth Vs set business plan
- Achieve specific volume, distribution and visibility targets for all SKUs
- Ensure all national promotions are implemented & executed
- Deliver strategy for University Freshers & Summer Ball assets
National Account Executive Experience Required:
- Proven FMCG Sales and Key/Multiple Account management track record
- Excel & PowerPoint literate
- Astute, resilient and driven
- Experience in developing collaborative relations with external providers
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in sales account management
This is a springboard role within the business that will provide you with the platform to reach your potential and bigger opportunities further up the ladder
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for the National Account Executive role, please send your CV to email@example.com and reference the job title 20/15311/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website