Premium Business Manager
Premium Business Manager – Specialist High Street
Salary: £32k per annum. 30% bonus, car or £4,250 cash allowance, matched contribution pension scheme and healthcare.
We are delighted to be recruiting for one of the most forward-thinking and innovative spirits companies in the UK. The company are looking to hire a Premium Business Manager working across specialist high street customers in Scotland. This would be highly relevant for someone in a field sales or BDE level role for a drinks supplier who would like to take the next step and gain more commercial experience. You also be working with some fantastic brands with plenty of heritage and legacy.
Reporting to the National Account Manager and part of a small, dynamic and highly successful specialist team, this Premium Business Manager role is responsible for building brand distribution and advocacy of brands within the Specialist retail sectors in Scotland.
Responsible for achieving new distribution gains for the brands and delivering against sales targets, the Premium Business Manager will have the personal charisma and commercial acumen to build strong business relationships with customers and develop consumer demand, raising the profile of brands through advocacy and brand training sessions. You will also have full P&L responsibility for managing a number of strategically important direct accounts.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Scotland Specialist High Street account base
- Agree and implement strategies to achieve budget BC position
- Build relationships with customers and other wholesaler representatives across Scotland.
- Deliver incremental sales through independent drinks stores across Scotland
- Build brand portfolio within outlets to maximise volume and category management opportunities
- Agree and deliver brand promotional activity across the account portfolio
- Deliver sampling, training and incentives within appropriate accounts
- Agree and deliver targets for new brand distribution
- Raise the profile of the brands through conducting brand training sessions and master classes
- Call on current and prospect new outlets
- Responsible for managing own call cycle
- Field sales experience within the drinks industry, preferably spirits.
- Ideally an understanding of premium spirits or luxury products.
- Off Trade and On Trade experience welcome.
- Accessible to the major cities in Scotland.
- Comfortable presenting to customers and senior stakeholders internally.
- Willing to learn commercially – you will be trained on P&L and other commercial aspects.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently when required.
- Full driving license.
You will be working in an extremely dynamic and progressive team with plenty of opportunities to add value and develop your own career within the business.
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for the Premium Business Manager role, please send your CV to email@example.com and reference the job title 20/15312/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website