Account Manager – Luxury Retail (Harvey Nichols, Harrods and Selfridges)
Salary: £40,000 per annum. 30% bonus, car or £4,250 cash allowance, matched contribution pension scheme and healthcare.
Location: Central London
What a role! Who wants to be an Account Manager for a rapidly growing drinks business and sell premium spirits into Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Harrods?
Reporting to the National Account Manager and part of a small, dynamic and highly successful specialist team, this role is responsible for building brand distribution and advocacy of brands within the Luxury area & Specialist retail within London.
Responsible for maintaining the Luxury status of brands within central London and Luxury department stores. Achieving new distribution gains and delivering against sales targets, you will have the personal charisma and commercial acumen to build strong business relationships with customers and develop consumer demand, raising the profile of the brands through advocacy and brand training sessions. You will also have full P&L responsibility for managing a number of strategically important direct accounts.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Full P&L responsibility for the London Premium High Street portfolio
- Agree and implement strategies within area to achieve budget BC position
- Build relationships with customers and other wholesaler representatives across London
- Ensure any JBP / Trading agreements with the customers are mutually beneficial arrangements which drive the business forward in a profitable way
- Deliver incremental sales through independent drinks stores & Luxury retail stores across London
- Build brand portfolio within outlets to maximise volume and category management opportunities
- Agree and deliver brand promotional activity across the account portfolio
- Deliver sampling, training and incentives within appropriate accounts
- Agree and deliver targets for new brand distribution
- Raise the profile of the brands through conducting brand training sessions and master classes
- Call on current and prospect new outlets
- Responsible for managing own call cycle
Skills and Experience Required for Account Manager role:
- Experience selling luxury goods or premium products into retailers, preferably alcohol
- Sales experience within the drinks industry
- P&L accountability
- Commercial experience
- Confident and comfortable presenting to customers
This is a fantastic position with genuine progressive opportunities going forward.
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for the Account Manager role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title 20/15313/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website