Lead SNAM – Foodservice
Category Leading FMCG Business – Lead SNAM – Foodservice - Accessible to Midlands
When it comes to developing category leading FMCG brands and being recognized for leading innovation then they don’t come much bigger than this global player. With their continued investment into their brands and people it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, the nature & size of these relationships means that their strategic importance to our client is huge. Managing a team of direct reports, should the successful Lead SNAM applicant succeed in growing these already £multi-million foodservice channel, the door for fast progression within this large FMCG brand owner will definitely be open.
As Lead SNAM you will:
- Take on a strategic and operational role of Foodservice Channel with full P&L responsibility
- Manage a team of 5 Reports – NAM’s and NAE’s
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed in the Lead SNAM role you will have:
- An expert understanding of foodservice channel with customer experience including; Brakes, Bidfood, Booker, Bestway etc.
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in the foodservice channel
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply for the Lead SNAM role quoting reference 13/15232/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website