National Account Manager – Own Label
National Account Manager – Centrally Located – Own Label
With a premium offering, our client is a global supplier of some of the most delicious indulgences. They have posted double digit growth for several years and have risen to be one of the world’s leading suppliers in their category, with several business acquisitions and a constant focus on delivering the best quality product possible.
As they continue their growth strategy there is an excellent National Account Manager opportunity to join a diverse team and take responsibility for a premium retailer. This national account manager role is perfect for someone with ambition and a drive to win. With a leadership team which pulls from some of the biggest names in the industry, you will be well placed with to achieve fast progression within this huge supplier.
As National Account Manager you will:
- Managed a considerable P&L with a premium UK Retailer
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To develop new business opportunities with a focus on successful NPD within own label
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Work closely with R&D, NPD, Category and Shopper teams to deliver perfect cross functional supplier relationships
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed in the National Account Manager role you will have:
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in FMCG sales
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply quoting reference 13/15309/7 to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website