Digital & Communication Manager
Digital & Communication Manager
Salary: £40k - £45k per annum. 5% bonus, pension scheme and healthcare with 24 days annual leave.
Location: Glasgow – Office based with flexibility working from home.
We are recruiting a Digital & Communication Manager role managing the In-house comms team for a globally recognized Spirits company. The business has a prestigious heritage here in the UK and have a strong presence within the On and Off trade sector, establishing themselves as a true ‘challenger brand’ to the top tier spirits companies. Due to a successful 2018 they are looking to invest further in their Digital/Marketing communications team and are now seeking an ambitious and innovative Digital & Communication Manager with experience in digital marketing to join the team. Being completely autonomous within a creative and collaborative environment will give you the tools to expand on a successful marketing career.
- To deliver first-rate projects to the Marketing Department in order to: enable the business to deliver first rate distinctive experiences of the Brands. Drive profitable growth across the Brands, Channels and Markets.
- To consult the Channel, Digital and Insights Teams on key projects as required across the brands and markets
- To provide a service to the Brands and Markets in your specialist area, especially Social Media. To manage Global Social Media Platforms.
- To own and act as Project Manager for key projects across the Marketing Teams in the business.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Practical experience of Social Media Management – appreciation of its role within the digital marketing ecosystem
- Practical experience of an active Marketing Department or Agency essential.
- Practical experience of Project Management / Coordination.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Practical experience of Digital Marketing in a leading digital business (2+ Years, including ownership for an event, channel or project)
- Practical experience of Digital Analytics – measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing.
- Committed to the execution of work – a finisher
- Keen eye for detail
- Intellectually curious
- Keen eye for decision making – critical and creative judgement through data and experience.
- Collaborative approach to working in partnership
- Creative problem solver
- Curious as to the role of digital within the FMCG sector
Do you have the entrepreneurial and digital ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to make an impact within a global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career as a Digital & Communications Manager? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own future within marketing and relish in a globally recognised company based on collaboration and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Digital & Communication Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website