Business Manager - QSR/Restaurant Groups
Do you have a track record of success managing multi-million ££ contracts within the QSR/Foodservice channels? Do you have a genuine passion for good quality food?
If it was yes to the above, then we have just the role for you!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for ambitious individuals who thrive in a progressive environment. As you will be tasked with managing the Foodservice channel, we want someone who can come in and hit the ground running. You will be tasked with driving profit and increasing margins within the foodservice channel. You will need to be able need to be commercially astute and experienced in man-management, motivating a team of 3 to achieve even the best results!
What you’ll be doing:
- You will have full P&L responsibility an existing multi-million ££ portfolio of Foodservice accounts including QSR, Restaurant Groups and Pub Groups.
- You will increase profitability and drive more margins across the account portfolio.
- You will lead the development and implementation of the annual JBP plans, manage and review monthly sales results to ensure all strategic sales targets are delivered.
- You will motivate and lead a team of Account Managers and Executives to ensure profitability is achieved.
You’ll need to:
- Have 4-6 years’ FMCG sales experience – MUST have a proven track record of managing full P&L in the Foodservice channel.
- Developed, owned and delivered clear and robust strategies across the Foodservice channel, previous experience of driving profitability.
- Proactive, quick-thinking and extremely commercially astute
- Be a Senior National Account Manager looking to take the next step and progress their career or a Senior Business Manager with a desire to join a forward-thinking
- Experience of managing the likes of Hilton Hotels, Gails Bakery and The Casual Dining group.
- Last and most importantly – an enthusiasm and passion for good food!
This is a chance to be instrumental in turning the Foodservice channel into a more profitable division within the business and progress quickly throughout the company.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.