Regional Account Executive
Regional Account Executive - Panasonic
(working for REL Field Marketing)
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity (paid quarterly) + company car / car allowance
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (occasional weekends at key trading periods throughout the year)
Territory: 2 Locations - One covering the North of England & one covering the South of England
Does the latest technology excite you?
Do you enjoy building relationships and growing sales opportunities?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Account Executive. The role is a proactive and adaptable role within the team that manages the business relationship with a multitude of Independent retailers and focuses on gaining new distribution across the region.
You will be responsible for:
- Selling in Panasonic UK’s product portfolio in the Independent consumer electronics market
- Act as a focal point, and manage a portfolio of Independent accounts, delivering customer sales revenue, stock KPIs, and merchandising solutions for Panasonic UK
- Route plan customer visits to achieve most efficient call cycles, calling on 3-4 customers per day
- Seek out new opportunities in the market across the designated region to further increase distribution opportunities.
- Training store staff and liaising with between the Panasonic UK business development team and the specified customer
- Gaining insight into competitor activity and feeding back to the Panasonic UK team.
- Supporting Regional Account Manager in opening new accounts and targeting new business
- Problem solving across your territory, and taking a structured approach to creating a positive result for Panasonic UK
You will have:
- A keen interest in technology
- Held a full UK (or European), manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A flexible approach to working patterns, by supporting events that could take place at weekends/evenings – this position will include several nights away per week due to the size of the territory
- A minimum of 2 years customer facing / commercial experience
- Drive and ambition to achieve personal and company objectives
- Ability to build relationships to achieve positive outcomes
- Good commercial acumen, and proficient in Excel for reporting and business case rationale
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal four consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!