North UK Sales Manager
The North UK Sales Manager is a field based business development role, selling into brewers throughout the territory. Excellent commission scheme available (capped at £50k) and fab opportunity to join a growing start-up manufacturing business.
Manufacturer of products, supplying into the brewing industry.
The North UK Sales Manager position is a field based business development role, selling into brewers throughout the territory. Excellent commission scheme available (capped at £50k) and great opportunity to join a growing start-up manufacturing business.
The successful North UK Sales Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- B2B field sale experience, ideally already selling into brewers or in a commercial role, working for a brewer.
- Proven track record in new business development.
- Experience of working to and achieving targets.
- Ability to journey plan and cover a large geographical area which may require staying overnights away from home at times.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Ability to self-generate new business and handle the full sale cycle from identification to close.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, positive, can do attitude.
- Good work ethic.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Head office base in North East England, however, candidates can be home based anywhere within North UK.
£25-30k basic salary DOE + £6k car allowance + commission (capped at £50k)