PR and Communications Manager
My client are looking for a PR and Communications Manager to join their marketing function in County Durham. The ideal candidate will come with a strong background in the creation and implementation of PR strategy as well as external communications and experience in networking on a national basis.
The Client are a business service, national business based in County Durham.
As the PR and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the research, design and delivery of our focused Public Relations and Brand Positioning activities at both corporate and individual levels. You will also be heavily involved in the Communications strategy externally for the business.
The ideal PR and Communications Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable track record in developing and implementing PR and Reputation Management and Brand Communications campaigns with a strong element of outreach tactics to formal and informal media professionals
- Extensive experience in developing content and stories that will engage offline and online media and ability to convert/re-purpose content style and format accordingly
- Management of corporate websites including promotional content, social content, biographies, case studies, blog sections and online media room.
- First-hand experience in briefing business editors and other media professionals and getting stories featured or individuals invited to contribute to discussions and Q&As (both offline and online)
- Excellent all-round communication skills and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Able to commute to the office in County Durham and holder of a full Driving licence with access to own vehicle
A brand new role within a national business - Salary £35k-£40k DOE.