Key Account Manager - Gym Equipment
- Exciting Gym Equipment Company
- Leading the European Marketplace
- Superb opportunity to further career and continue to hit new heights
The Role: Based from home, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for sales of premium fitness equipment and support services to Local Authority leisure departments and some Multisite Fitness/Gym operators - across the North East of England. You will be tasked with running account initiatives, driving new sales, assisting the accounts with their location growth plans, driving new product sales, tendering for new business proposals and upselling service and maintenance contracts.
The Company: Established for over thirty years and leading the European marketplace, our client is a highly successful organisation now recruiting a new UK Key Account Manager. They sell a wide range of gym products including cardio machines, group exercise equipment and strength training equipment, and currently enjoy a £700 million sales turnover which is ever-increasing.
Your Career: This business look to recruit form within when possible, promotion opportunities exist for top achievers.
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A strategic account management sales background, involving complex and multiple division contacts
- A highly organised and consultative approach to sales
- A passion and interest in fitness and wellbeing
Benefits of this UK Key Account Manager role:
- £28,000 to £32,000 Base Salary
- OTE £50,000 year 1
- Company Car or Allowance, Fuel Card, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 23 Days' Holidays (plus bank holidays)
Location: West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Durham, Teesside, Tyne & Wear, Northumbria
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.