Supply Chain Executive
An unmissable opportunity for an ambitious & analytical professional, to jion an innovative healthy foods brand based in London. My client is looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, outstanding communication skills and a strong desire to work for a start-up, to join their highly successful business.
As a Supply Chain Executive, you will have a pivotal role within the business as you take ownership of the end-to-end supply chain process, including demand plannng, logistics management and production plannng.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, with scope to progress to a Head of Supply Chain position as you grow with the business.
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Supply Chain Executive Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner using internal industry specific systems
- Build and maintain strong relationships with thrid party logistics providers, warehouse partners and key retail customers
- Contribute to wider team objectives on a project basis when needed
- Forecasting, stock management, data analysis
- Strategic problem solving
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Executive:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Previous supply chain experience within a fmcg environment
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within supply chain
- Dress down, really cool brand focused office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so international opportunities could arise in the future
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential. If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging supply chain role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.