Abra Wholesale, leading Cash and Carry, Distributor and a major exporter, require a Junior Trader with energy and passion for trading.
You will be responsible for sourcing residual and end of life products and selling them through. You will be interacting and negotiating with manufacturers, distributors and residual specialists. This is a dynamic and challenging, yet highly rewarding role.
- Devising and implementing company sales strategy, including budgets
- Delivering the agreed sales and profit targets
- Trading (buying and selling) residual and end of life products
- Building long term profitable relationships with new and existing customers and suppliers
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities
- Marketing and promoting the company and the offerings
- Securing the orders and sourcing products and delivering them in a timely manner
- Ensuring each transaction is in full compliance with law and regulations
- Reporting to the directors of the sales analysis and progress on a weekly basis
- Good working knowledge in residual stock trading
- Excellent knowledge of food and drink products and viable prices
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Be able to demonstrate marketing and sales growth initiatives
- Energetic, self-motivated, committed and highly organized with a passion for succeeding.
Apply for Junior Trader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly