Business Development Manager - Property Services - £35-£40k +
Business Development Manager - Property Services - £35-£40k + £15k OTE
Job Ref: 147189
- Commercial real estate subscription services
- Win and retain all business accounts
- Opportunity to earn £55,000 Year 1!
- Progression into Management within 3 years!
- Office based when not on meetings
The Role: Selling an annual subscription service of information & data insights on the commercial rental market, the new Business Development Manager will be responsible for winning all new business for our client. Retaining all accounts won, 97% of active users will recommend the service so you will receive lots of warm leads! Based in the Central London office when no on client meetings your territory will be greater & central London.
The Company: Our client is one of the most upcoming organisations in their sector; after only being established in the UK for a couple of years they already make an annual turnover of £150 + million. With a workforce of 1200 individuals and an ever-increasing sales team; they are now looking for a new Business Development Manager to service the London area.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Field & New Business focussed
- Proactive, articulate and eager to learn and develop
- Full driving license
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £35,000-£40,000 basic salary
- + £15,000 OTE
- Company mobile, pension and expenses paid
- Full product training and progression into higher roles
Please contact Rachel Weaver for more information about the roles that we recruit for - 01784414740
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.