Office based internal Customer Service/Telesales role, responsible for managing and selling into small-medium sized breweries around the UK. Great opportunity to join a growing UK start-up manufacturing business which has the backing of an international parent company.
Manufacturer, supplying into the brewing industry.
The Customer Service/Telesales role will be responsible for contact breweries with the aim of either selling directly where possible or arranging appointments for the field sales team. In addition the role will support the field sales team, provide customer support and limited office administration tasks.
Specifically the job will involve:-
- Identify and contact breweries throughout the UK.
- Sell directly to breweries.
- Open new accounts, negotiate prices, arrange training and product support where required.
- Arrange appointments for the field sales team.
- Provide support to both customers and field sale team.
- Develop long term relationships and ensure re-order patterns.
- Office admin tasks including arranging transport, credit applications, provision of technical documents and general administration.
The successful Customer Service/Telesales will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Telesales experience already (preferred) or experience in customer service / telephony based role.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good basic level of education, numerate and experience in negotiating prices (desirable).
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate at multiple levels and resolve customer problems.
- Can work to deadlines and targets.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills - report writing, spreadsheets, power point presentations.
- Self-motivated, positive, can do attitude.
- Ambitious, loyal, honest and reliable.
- Inquisitive, problem solver with a desire to succeed.
- Team player who is willing to support colleagues.
- Good work ethic.
- Able to get to office in Bishop Auckland, County Durham, on a daily basis Monday to Friday.
Basic salary DOE