National Account Executive
Calling all National Account Executives! Signature Career Management are working with a chilled FMCG business located in the Midlands who are in need of an NAE to help support a National Account Manager and the wider commercial team as they continue to see substantial profitable growth.
Working for this fast growing FMCG business you will be given plenty of autonomy and exposure to a TOP 4 grocery account, with structure in place to progress from within for the right candidate. You must be a passionate and an energetic individual, ideally of graduate calibre looking to carve out a career within the FMCG sector.
You must be an effective communicator across all levels of the business as this role will see you operate across multiple manufacturing sites which will be critical for the success his role. Data analysis, strong organisational skills and time management is a must along with good working knowledge of excel and PowerPoint.
Offering predominately Own Label products as well as some Brands into the mix to all the Major Multiples; the opportunity is due to exceptional growth, making this a really exciting time to get on board.
key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Commercial team with general account admin and meeting preparation dedicated to a specific Top 4 retailer.
- Weekly customer / company cost price file checks.
- Maintain and update weekly internal commercial files.
- Internal / external promotional admin across all sites including compiling factory promotional briefs, pricing forms and issuing external customer admin.
- Managing the customer cost price and debit note resolution process.
- Facilitate the successful delivery of New Product Development in line with NPD processes, admin relating to NPD listings and artwork approval.
- Liaise with internal planning teams regarding weekly forecasting and supply.
Successful candidates must hold experience in a commercial support role, so if you’re already operating in the FMCG space and looking to progress your career within National Accounts, this could be for you!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.