Business Development Executive
Check out this great career move! An exciting opportunity to work for CPM representing Checkatrade.com, one of the UK's most trusted brands for finding tradespeople. Earn £25,000 per annum + 10% bonus + Company Vehicle + Tablet + Mobile
Ideal location: Exeter, EX1
Territory covering: Exeter, Taunton and surrounding areas
If you're looking for a business development role that gives you the autonomy to make decisions about how you drive and deliver your sales; working with a market leading brand; in a role that allows you to demonstrate your communication and relationship building skills, then the Checkatrade.com Business Development Executive opportunity is for you. Full brand and sales training will be provided.
What will you be doing as a Checkatrade.com Business Development Executive?
* You will be responsible for prospecting and generating new memberships within your territory. This will include being in situ around local and national builders merchants to attract interest; gain visibility and convert conversations into membership.
* You'll manage prospects and appointment setting to achieve your targets
* You may also attend events such as Tool fayres and County Shows in your territory.
* No set call file - this will be managed by you and evaluated with the National Field Manager
* You will be raising the profile of Checkatrade.com amongst trades people, helping them understand the benefits of being a Checkatrade member and actively selling the Checkatrade membership
* Through building relationships with key store contacts, you will sign up trades people to Checkatrade.com membership
* Working for CPM as a Business Development Executive you will have access to some of the best sales training available
You would enjoy this Business Development role if:
* You enjoy sales and using your powers of persuasion
* Are motivated and driven, with a desire to achieve sales targets
* You're are a strong communicator, with the ability to influence and build strong relationships with trade people
* Enthusiastic, with a flair for new ideas and a will to win
* Self-starter. Open and motivated to generate opportunities
* You have B2B sales experience
* Have a full UK driving licence
If you would like to seize this great business development opportunity, please apply now!
CPM is an equal opportunities employer