Key Account Manager - Homebased - Packaging company
Key Account Manager - Packaging company - Homebased
I’m currently working with a pioneering food & Beverage packaging business, with a global market opportunity, they are one of the largest worldwide packaging companies which are anticipating rapid and scalable growth.
As part of their continued success, they are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager (EMEA). The role will be home based but will require some travel across Europe.
- Grow profitability and build on existing business.
- Responsible with sales covering the UK
- Responsible for setting and delivering Budget expectations and plans
- Identifying key players, customers, competitors, influencers, major trends and quantifying opportunities
- Promote the company and build long standing client relationships
- Generate new projects
- Ensure client has full access to all our innovation and technical support, in line with global strategy
- Experience in Food & Beverage packaging industry
- Experience in Plastic packaging would be a bonus
- Previous experience in the packaging industry
- Experience in Sales of Technical products
- Ideally Degree educated
The basic salary for the role is up to £55,000 plus bonus of 40% and the role comes with a car allowance, company pension and private healthcare.
If you like to travel and want to be part of renowned and growing business, don’t hesitate in applying! Alternatively, you can email your CV directly to me…Thomas.email@example.com or you contact me on 0161 833 0181.