National Account Manager
Are you a National Account Manager ready for a fresh and exciting challenge within the FMCG sector? Signature Career Management are partnered with a Chilled FMCG business looking for an ambitious and hungry National account Manager to join the existing sales team.
Based in the Midlands this FMCG business has a strong heritage with a rich product portfolio. You will be working with their no1 Top 4 grocery account dealing with multiple buyers for different categories they offer. Own label led with a key brand offering you will be given full autonomy within your role and the ability to make decisions quickly!
You will be working in a pacey environment that will offer its challenges but rewarding for the right candidate and be part of a tight nit inclusive team working collaboratively to achieve new listings and goals.
This position will see you undertake a split week between operating on site and visiting the customer, with some home working.
- The primary driver for the business strategy and relationship with a key Top 4 Grocery Retailer
- Total P&L and customer relationship accountability, as well as budget delivery
- Work effectively with production, technical and NPD to deliver best in class customer service and quality product delivery to customers
- Preparation of the commercial element of monthly 30/60/90 ( JSP) meetings in conjunction with the Demand Manager and Senior Category and Supply Manager.
- Commercial FMCG experience gained with Top 4 Grocery retail – ASDA being a significant advantage
- Experience of private label and chilled foods
- Experience working hand in hand with the NPD team as well as Technical and Production
- Highly commercial, analytical, customer led
- Proven ability to build long term relationships and sustainable partnerships
- A strong influencer, with the gravitas to take the commercial lead
- A self-starter, passionate to deliver, someone who will go the extra mile
- A desire to progress into a wider and a more senior role with pace
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.