South West London based
Salary & reward: £25-30k plus bonus and drinks!
Fancy working in a high growth start-up? Well, here is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that already has listings in Sainsburys, Ocado, Whole Foods Market and leading independents all around the UK. With a healthy soft drink proposition they are well positioned to continue their expansion into further retailers over the year ahead. Now they are looking for a new team member to help support their growing business and ensure that everything from their production to logistics and customer orders run smoothly.
What you’ll be doing as Operations Executive:
- Managing all suppliers across all components
- Maintain the relationship with our production partner and set KPI’s to work towards together
- Planning and managing production runs
- Ordering ingredients & components
- Building forecasts for all ingredients and packaging in collaboration with our suppliers
- Booking in and processing customer orders
- Improving efficiency of logistics
- Working with manufacturer to improve quality & efficiency of production
- Plus all of the daily challenges that being part of a startup can throw at you!!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in managing supply, forecasting, and customer orders
- Someone who is agile and able to think on their feet. They’re a startup, the business can change week-to-week
- An excellent problem solver with an analytical head
- A self starter who enjoys finding ways to improve how we do things and takes the initiative
- A whizz at Excel
- Ideally trained in a SME food & drink brand
- Someone who is prepared to go on the journey with the business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a startup as Operations Executive and be instrumental in the development of the brand & business.
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to email@example.com.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website