Account Development Manager
Title: Account Development Manager – Existing Business
Location: South East London
Salary: c£35k plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension.
Our client is a mature and forward thinking, premium alcohol business with some of the top heritage spirits brands on the market. Not only are they highly upmarket and sort after, but also take pride in their employee’s development and training, providing an enjoyable experience.
This Account Development Manager role is to cover the South East of London; through developing existing business into their On-Trade customer base (upmarket hotels, restaurants, pubs, wholesalers, 3rd party distributors and bars). This role is perfect if you want to balance a London lifestyle, take ownership of highly sort after brands while focusing on a career with a great, thriving business!
- Managing and track existing business opportunities through their On-Trade channels.
- Continued involvement in the delivery to the On-Trade channel, in line with the company initiatives.
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy to prioritise opportunities.
- FMCG sales experience.
- Minimum 12 months experience.
- Enthusiasm and drive.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers.
- Adaptability towards different customers.
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website