Account Development Manager
Title: Account Development Manager – Existing premium Business
Location: Central London
Salary: c£35k plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension.
Our client is an extremely high quality and forward thinking, premium alcohol business with some of the top heritage brands on the market. Not only are they highly upmarket, but they also take pride in their employee’s development and training, providing an enjoyable experience.
This Account Development Manager role is to cover Central London to develop, strengthen and maintain existing business into their premium On Trade channels (Up market Casinos, Michelin Star restaurants etc.). This role is perfect if you want to balance a London lifestyle, deal with rare vintage spirits, whilst focusing on a career with a great, thriving business!
Account Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage, strengthen and track business opportunities through premium On Trade channels.
- Work with the Prestige Regional Sales Manager developing the distribution of highly sort after products into premium On Trade channels.
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy to prioritise opportunities.
- FMCG Premium alcohol sales experience.
- Minimum 12 months experience.
- Enthusiasm and drive.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers.
- Adaptability towards different customers.
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Account Development Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website