Retail Area Manager
Our client is a leading food-service company with a strong presence across London and throughout the southern half of England. They are seeking a driven and committed Retail Area Manager to join their expanding operations in the Watford area of London.
The Retail Area Manager will provide a high level of customer service, managing the day-to-day operational activities of a team of 8-10 mobile operators. The Retail Area Manager needs to have effective leadership and management of the regional customer operating team in line with company procedures. You will need to maintain and develop excellent customer relations at operational level at all times and create and develop business growth opportunities. You will need to be pro-active, and willing to adopt a retail approach to maximise sales and revenue, and help motivate your team on a regular basis.
The client is a fun and exciting business with a strong presence across London and the South-East. They pride themselves on offering premium quality food and beverage services by offering personalised solutions to each customer.
- To be accountable for effectively coaching, leading, auditing & managing a team of 8-10 mobile operatives covering parts of Greater London.
- Encouraging a culture of fairness and promoting a positive attitude to change
- To maintain and develop Customer Relations with existing and new client base, facilitating the delivering of high standards of service at all times.
- Reporting at management meetings and reviewing existing operations/procedures and discussing/proposing new ones if necessary.
- Enhance existing and build new business relationships with the supplier base through site visits.
- Strong individual, operations background, attention to detail, bubbly character, good personality.
- Candidates from a vending, catering, F&B, retail, leisure, hospitality or similar industry will be considered
- Strong Customer facing skills
- Management of budgets and KPIs
- Strong time management, need to understand importance of being in field/office
This role would be especially suitable for Area Managers from the coffee, restaurant, and F&B sector.
The successful Retail Area Manager will be offered a rewarding career with a growing and exciting organisation. They will be rewarded for their hard work with excellent compensation packages, including quarterly bonuses and incentives. You will earn a generous basic salary of between £32-35k, as well as a company car, 10% annual bonus, and a range of other incentives.
If you are an experienced Retail Area Manager or Team Leader within a retail or food-service environment, please apply now.