Amazon Account Manager
Develop & create brand e-commerce strategies and manage their implementation for all UK on-line activity. Managing accounts such as Amazon as well as ensuring the continued growth of my clients own E-Commerce platforms. You will have overall responsibility for Sales driven through all digital channels.
My client is market leading FMCG personal care business who have a great portfolio of brands that are rich in heritage with products that appeal to the mass across all ages. With growth of online retailers as well as their own Ecommerce channels they have developed a new position, which will play the lead role in the development & creation of e-commerce strategies and their ongoing implementation for all UK on-line activity. Managing accounts such as Amazon as well as ensuring the continued growth of my clients own E-Commerce platforms. You will have overall responsibility for Sales driven through all digital channels.
The Amazon Account Manager will have overall responsibility for Sales driven through all digital channels with the below responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an effective strategic sales plan by customer, with a clear vision on sales with both short term and long-term goals
- To deliver the company margin requirements and sales revenue target by brand and by customer
- Initiate and assist in the development of marketing plans to support each customer
- Co -create strategic marketing plans for all on-line launch activity
- Manage external digital marketing agency
- Responsible for on-line A and P budget
- Co-create and manage the launch & on-going management of all company brand websites.
- Manage all E Commerce marketing activity including data acquisition, emailer communication and all brand website promotional activity
- Detailed use of Google analytics
The successful Amazon Account Manager will ideally display:
- Proven ability to successfully manage sales budgets
- Strong relationship builder
- Budget ownership and ROI reporting experience
- Strong analytical skills (customer data/P&L/account investment)
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills with an ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- Strong and persuasive manner with flexibility of approach to managing stakeholders
- Exposure to Market research and insight
- Proactive, motivated and flexible team player
- Experienced e-commerce specialist good exposure to the UK market, with proven successes
- Experience managing Amazon
- Health & Beauty/ FMCG experience beneficial
This is a full time permanent role based near Slough. They are paying a competitive salary and the Amazon Account Manager will have the ownership to lead and develop the Ecommerce sales strategy.
For more information please apply.