Regional Account Manager
- To achieve designated sales targets, increase customer spend and develop the company’s market share.
- Plan a successful sales plan for at least 10 individual customers, based on biggest opportunity.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with existing and potential new customer base.
About the Company:
- A relatively new plumbing and heating tools company, under the umbrella of a very well established company who have been in business for over 100 years selling a wide range of tool products in the DIY, Plumbing, Electrical and Engineering markets.
- Specialising in ergonomic, ‘easier to use’ function tools, focusing on improvements and innovations.
- Offering an opportunity to join their expanding team and build their career within the company.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- As an experienced field sales professional, you will have experience of working in the bathroom sector selling through independent retailers and merchants.
- You will be adept at sales and growing business as well as an excellent relationship builder who can grow and maintain the customer base.
- You will be able to work unsupervised out on the road conducting visits and work on your own initiative.
- Preferably experienced in selling related product categories, i.e. tools, security, ironmongery, DIY or gardening products.
- Flexible basic salary to suit experience
- Generous commission
- Company car, laptop, mobile etc.
Quoting Reference RO/21705
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.