Assistant Product Manager
If you’re an organised and energetic individual looking to secure a role in marketing, this could be the opportunity for you! This opportunity will suit a recent graduate looking to embark on a career in marketing, or someone who has gained some consumer product experience who can demonstrate process and project management looing for a new opportunity!
Signature Career Management are partnered with an energetic, fast-paced FMCG business based in the Greater Manchester area who pride themselves on delivering innovative and high-quality goods on a global scale. They’re leaders in their category and are continuing to flourish. You can expect to be welcomed into an enthusiastic and positive team-oriented culture as you assist in the journey of continued growth.
As Assistant Product Manager, you will be working closely with the major grocery multiples as well as high street retailers, bringing exciting new goods to market. This is a true E2E Product Management role which will require exceptional organisation and project management skill.
- Development and management of product ranges
- Identifying opportunities for growth through data and market analysis
- Management of product sourcing, costings, pricings and margins
- Critical path management
- Briefing packaging concepts to designer
- Collaboration with the wider teams to understand product requirements and to ensure all sales are maximised
Successful applications will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Process management experience with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to think ahead in good time to problem solve where necessary and ensure budgets and timescales are met
- Highly organised, detailed, quality orientated
- Self-starter attitude, positive and communicative
- Confident, engaging, very much a team player!
- Be an excellent multitasker, able to effectively organise and prioritise workload
- Experience in Marketing or a related degree desirable
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.