Junior / National Account Manager
Due to business growth and expansion a food business who specialise in branded snacking products are looking to add a Junior National Account Manager to their team to focus on a mix of major & discount retail accounts.
The Role will focus on well-known branded products, and the successful candidate will have full P&L for these accounts and will be responsible for trying to grow this further in these existing accounts.
This is a great opportunity for a junior national account manager or executive who is keen to gain more responsibilities and develop their career.
- P&L responsibility – to ensure current and new business delivers against budgeted profit levels
- Working across multiple branded snacking products
- Full accountability for delivery of the customer sales plan, to include budgeting, pricing and promotional strategy – along with JBP agreement with the customer.
- Must have experience dealing with retail accounts (Major or Discount) at buyer level
- Must have FMCG product experience, preferably food and branded.
- Driver’s license & commutable to Glasgow
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060