National Account Manager - On Trade
I am working with a leading Spirits distribution company that are looking for a National Account Manager – On Trade. This is a field-based role, but preference is to be based in the Midlands.
Taking full ownership of your role you will employ a consultative approach and will drive distribution through both existing and new business On Trade accounts.
Your key objectives are to optimise sales, build and activate brands whilst managing net sales value and profit contribution within agreed budgets and brand guidelines.
- Account management of a portfolio of major national accounts including Mitchell & Butlers and Marston’s plus regional accounts as directed.
- Liaise with the marketing team to deliver appropriate brand building initiatives
- To produce and implement key customer account plans that delivers brand and channel strategy to exceed volume and profit targets.
- Contribute to development of the National Account Strategy ensuring fit with UK On Trade strategy.
- Develop JBP’s Account plans for top customers
- Work collaboratively with industry peers to build a strong network
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Essential – Previous management of major on trade national accounts. Must have sold into Mitchell & Butler’s.
- Experience working with a spirit’s brand.
- Comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of brand building with the ability to balance commercial delivery
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to identify sales/ brand opportunities
- Earlier career experience of having worked behind a bar where the curation of cocktail lists and event management has been implemented.
- A full UK valid driving licence
- Level 2 WSET Qualification
£50,000 -£57,000 depending on experience + 20% bonus + Car Allowance + Company benefits