Area Sales Manager
This leading provider of domestic and commercial cleaning solutions operate in over 70 countries, and are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their successful brand.
- Promote company products to all independent dealers, national accounts and end users across all target markets across the allocated sales territory
- Achieve territory sales target by means of cold calls, appointments, site surveys and demonstrations through the dealer network, dealer nationals and end users
- Achieve target number of calls into individual target markets on a monthly basis
- Follow up on sales leads
- Providing advice / product guidance to the end user
- Continuous use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Performance reporting & building a strong rapport with the relevant stakeholders.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous field sales experience within a tools or trade background
- Experience of CRM systems
- Proven skills & experience in developing customer relationships
- Experience working to, and exceeding sales targets
- Commercial awareness of customer needs & expectations
- Technically minded
- Highly self motivated & enthusiastic
- Up to £30k basic salary + bonus (£56k OTE)
- Company car or van + fuel card
Contact: Karen Cummins
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.